Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Special Delivery

A very special delivery came for me yesterday in a brown truck. It came all the way from Pennswoolvania and it was from a most special khute khanine!! This is me checking to see if she might have just sent herself in the box....


Well, she wasn't in there...well, she kind of was....there was a picture of her in there!!! Mom put it up on the glass door by my crate so I can look at her when I'm in it. I thought that was really nice of her!!
There were two containers of most delicious treat in the box and I told Mom to put it down closer for me so I could see what else was in there.




Hmm....what is this???
Khool...it is my very own TOOL BOX!! It was filled with neat tools too. It had a ball, wrench, hammer and a paintbrush!! I think she remembers that I do like to work on drywall and these will come in very handy for that! So...now I have to spend some time planning my first project.

I wonder what it will be???
Actually, I think I am going to have Mom get those treats open...I need some food so I can think straight. I'm going to go in my crate and make her give it to me in there so I can look at that bewootiful picture AND have a snack. Hmmm...that's about a perfect night for a guy, isn't it???
Thank woo Khyra!! I love everything that you sent!!
Summi

10 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, Summit, you can be a professional builder with that kit. I bet you can think of all kinds of good stuff to build.

Steve

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh MY Handsome DryWaller!

As soon as I saw this, I thought of WOO!

And we all know that guys keep pikhs of their gals in their toolboxes!

The ball is a little small fur woo BUT the tools are DEFINITELY Summi sized!

Have fun Handsome!

Wuv,

Your Gal Khyra

Joe Stains said...

what a great pressie! I need some tools, I will build a nice box I can put Tanner in!

Khady Lynn said...

How cool!!!! Khyra is such a sweetie and soooo generous! She sure is an awesome friend!!! Have a wonderful time with your new tool box!

hbbb

Anonymous said...

Wow Summit... look at those pressies! Miss Khyra sure is a nice Sibe, isn't she? I LOVE your tool set! You look ready to accomplish many missions!
Hugs,
Sitka

Amici said...

Those are some great gifts!! Now when you wake up you'll have a "to do" list from your humans. :)

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Have a very happy Christmas!

The Army of Four said...

I can't wait to see what you make with your tools!
Merry Christmas, Summi!
Luv from all of us - to all of you,
Dave

Khady Lynn said...

Merry Christmas Summit!! And to your humans too! I hope you got lots of good stuff!

Holly

The Brat Pack said...

What a cool box of stuff - you're so lucky!

Khyra and her Mom rock!

Tucker-Doodle