Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What the heck!!

That was my first response when I got dropped off at the vet yesterday. What the heck!?!


Last time I went there I jumped on the scale, jumped back off and went right back out the door. Not this time!! They put me in one of their boxes for a while so I made my displeasure about that known!! I heard Mom telling Annie at the front desk that she might want to think about taking phone calls outside. Annie laughed at her!! She wasn't laughing for very long!! They took me out of the box and shaved off some of my leg fur and stuck an ouchie thing in me. That's pretty much all I remember until I managed to moan and groan myself awake a little later. Mom came back for me and Katie (the tech) told her that I had quite a set of pipes on me! Well considering that I was walking funny and felt a little lighter back "there", I am guessing that it must have been a different set of "pipes" they were after. Mom took me to PetSmart and got me another of my most favorite "moosekolitos" and headed home for a long drink of water and a nap. This is me cuddling with my old moose. Mom forgot that I hadn't completely shredded the old one yet so she's saving the new one for later....or for Holly.


Thanks for thinking about me! Uhoh...I think I'm still a little.. s l e e p...e....e.....e...z...z..z.zzzzz!!!





5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ah Big Fella!

If woo were here, you khould khuddle me like that!

Good thing you are so khute - otherwise you and the rest of the Iowa Khrew would need to find another vet place!

Khontinue to rest up!

Hugs,

Khyra

Joe Stains said...

Rest those pipes, and the rest of you!!

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Oh no, Summit, did they 'fix' you too?? We guys aren't broken so how come they have to 'fix' us, hmmm! Hope you are feeling OK. Do ya have to wear a lampshade at all?
-Juneau-

The Army of Four said...

Get some rest, Summi! We need you up and feeling back to normal SOON!
Luv,
Dave

Khady Lynn said...

Poor Summi! I'm so sorry you had to go through that. But, hopefully you will feel better very soon!

I love your moosie! Mom saw that at Petsmart and thought about getting it for me!

Hbbb